Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Cross Country Run

On Monday we had cross country. We all lined up and waited for our turn to run. I was excited to race. it just took a while for our turn because the year 1 2 and 3 went before us. I wished I was a year 1.

Finally, it was our turn. Mr Somerville had the clappers. He shouted "Ready! Get set! Goo!" and clapped the clappers.  I dashed at the starting of the race trying to catch up with Jin but he was too fast. When I passed the gate, there were muddy puddles. My legs were covered in mud and it slowed me down. While I was running I could see Tevtia on the ground. Then me, Lyall and Lui helped him up get up. I might have been really far away if I didn't stop, but it was okay.  I finished 11th.

Then we watched all the other races on the boiling hot concrete. I wanted to go cause it was really hot I never want to do it again I drunk 2 water bottles. Me and my friends were playing bottle flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.