Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Lost In Paris


Once I went to France in Paris. With my mum we were on tour when we went to a cafe shop and I saw something outside. I ran outside but nothing was there when I went in the shop my mum was gone.

I was scared, really scared I was running around. trying to find her but I couldn’t so I was asking people.
Have you seen this woman but they didn't? I was sad and that I was never gonna go home and I would
never see my mum again. But then maybe if I put up a poster and say where I am, she will see it and \
come to me so I did that. Putting them on trees lamps and everything then I waited minutes felt like hours
so I went to sleep. I was woken up by the sound of my son. I had my eyes wide open. It was dark but I
could see a red rose and she always wears that. It was her and I was so happy to see her and we went
back to where the car was parked and went back home and have never been lost since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.