Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

About Me

 Hi my name is Marius and I am 11 years old. My favorite hobby is kick boxing. My uncle got me into it because he's Thai. It's hard but I like it. My culture is Australian and Maori. I have 7 siblings 5 off them have grown up and moved but I have one brother and one little sister who still live with me. My favorite food is salad because I live a vegan lifestyle my mom Is vegan like me but all my 5 siblings Is not vegan my little sister cant do vegan cause she's 1 but my brother and me have to do it cause we haven't moved out like our other siblings. me and my brother love rugby so whenever we hear rugby you know we playing. but that's what I like And I go to pt England school, one more thing that's my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.