Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

First Day of School

On Monday it was the first day of school we had assembly. Mr J had a performance and Mr Somerville was riding a scooter everyone was like wow. It was for a song Mr j was singing. When I woke up I was really wondering what was our thing for this term and it was Life's a stage.

This term I am really exited for all our new work. like hyperstudio and all that other stuff. We have a lot of fun stuff when i say a lot I mean a lot. I think Im gonna finish my work this very term.


Assembly was over what immersion assembly all of the films were done but the year 6 7 & 8 got to watch there movies. Oh going on the koraeo and all that stuff were done forever. then we lined up went right back to class and went with the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.