Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Titanic On Pt England Beach

 One day pt England was going to have a picnic. And we were going swimming. So me and my friends were just playing with clay. And tag just having a good time to be honest. And we were just playing with clay but then the water was shaking. I was confused because it’s never been like this before. But then we saw a front part of a boat. But a big one then it raised so we could get a way better look and the boat was the titanic. And we just learned about it last weak in my class but the boat was rusty broken and yeah. Well of course it’s been in the water for 100 years and the everyone was so surprised. And like what it was so big but I thought it broke into two pieces must of put itself back in place. So sense that happened we have had the titanic on our beach. Still to this day I wonder how it got from the Atlantic ocean to Pt England Beach. So yeah you want to see the titanic well come on down to Pt Engalnd School.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.