Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Writing - Antarctica Animals

 Dear Diary: I am John, a fisherman. And what I saw was like my own little movie. It all happened when I was fishing and I was hungry. But when the rod moved well I caught a fish but then the pull was seeming too hard. So the rod pulled me but I let go just in time I went to see what it was but then it was a. Leopard seal and I saw it’s head move to the left he was going for a penguin. I was watching the penguin and the seal. And at the last second the penguin moved and jumped into the water. Then they had a big chase and the penguin jumped up on the ice. And the seal jumped on to when the seal hoped on, guess what the penguin did. He slapped the seal, and ran off going to safety. The seal just swam away then I went on with fishing. And saw nothing crazy like that again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.