Pages

Monday 3 August 2020

Belgium Adventure

Dear Diary, I went to Belgium on Monday 3rd of august and first I went to my apartment and slept. I woke up, had some breakfast and I saw a guy. He had sticks and then out of nowhere bubbles came so I went walking. I was most excited about The magic show and I saw mines and all types of stuff. Then had lunch and the magic show had started and a guy with a top hat came out. With a box and he got someone from the crowd to come in the box. He closed the box and opened it. She was gone then he put a blanket over it then. He took it off and she was there. And for one more trick he grabbed a carrot out of his hat, put it back in and then it was a cute rabbit. The magic show was over after all those tricks. I couldn’t say all of them then had my dinner, went to my apartment and went to bed. Woke up the next morning, had breakfast and went back to New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.