Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

Sports Day Writing


it’s sports day today. And were playing soccer our position was 2 attackers 4 defenders 1 Goalie.
And they passed the ball to me and I was nervous and I was stepping people. I went for the shoot
and got a goal and it was the first goal for the game. We went on and on we were one point
ahead the attackers went up to the guy with the ball. It was Lionel Messi. So he stepped everyone
he went for a kick and got the goal. This was important because we were tied and they gave the
ball to me the best player in the team. He came up to me. He got the ball but I got it back. I ran
and ran till he was going to slide tackle me. But then I jumped and still had the ball. I stepped
everyone and got the goal. I won the game and the other team was angry that they didn't get the
trophy but we did and went home to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.