Pages

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Belgium Chocolate

One day In Belgium city. I was with Deejay and we were walking looking at places we were pretty bored. Until we saw Belgium's chocolate so we went in the store and I saw them put dumb of chocolate in this machine with sugar. They Were coming out into normal looking chocolate and me and Deejay were hungry. So I got a chocolate for the both of us as we were waiting drinking our coke from the store behind us. And then we got our chocolate, we got it out of the wrapping and then. We tasted it. It was like stepping into heaven when we took a bite and I was just feeling for another but nah I'm not Looking like peter griffin. so me and Deejay ate our chocolate and moved on with our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.